The Sunroad Plaza Commercial Center
Planned for the vacant land near Hacienda Drive and Vista Village Drive.
Acres of vacant site, Zoned Commercial (C-1)
Square Feet of Retail and Restaurant Space
Single Story Buildings
Maximum Building Height
Traffic improvements associated with Sunroad Plaza will shorten wait times at nearby intersections.
The project will have a less-than-significant impact on traffic in the neighborhood.
- New, third left-turn lane from westbound Hacienda Drive to southbound Melrose Drive
- New dedicated right-turn lane from westbound Hacienda Drive to northbound Vista Village Drive
- Interconnected traffic signals on Hacienda Drive between Melrose Drive and Vista Village Drive
- New sidewalk along the north and west sides of Hacienda Drive
Tax Revenues Paid to the City of Vista Annually
New Permanent Full-Time Equivalent Jobs
Sunroad Plaza will be one of the
Greenest Commercial Centers
in North County.
- Energy-reducing features minimize the use of electricity
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Recycling and composting programs
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures and drip irrigation
- New sewer to replace aging sewer line along Hacienda